My name is Joyce and I started my carrer with Mary Kay in December of 2010. I loved the flexibility, the money, the products, and did I mention the FREE cars, that Mary Kay Cosmetics has to offer! Everything about it sounded wonderful! My goal in starting this business was so that I can help send our children, Jeremiah, 4, and Rachel, 2 & 1/2, to a wonderful Christian school, Carmel Christian School. My husband and I want to give our children the best possible education that we can, knowing that they will be in a safe environment and get a good solid Christain education. We want our children to be firmly grounded on God's Word so when the get out in the world they know that God is with them. I know that with this business it will give me the the time and flexibility to help provide for our family.
My purpose in this blog is to give you information on the Mary Kay Cosmetic products! I will try the products and write a review on them. It is also a place where you can find out specials from Mary Kay and any speicals or promotions that I may offer in my business! Feel free to ask any questions or make any suggestoins on something you would like to know about!
"My definition of happiness is having something you love to do, someone to love and something to look forward to." -Mary Kay Ash
No comments:
Post a Comment